We are delighted to announce that we have a number of opportunities available to join the ever expanding FIRE team. FIRE are currently recruiting for the following positions:
This is a hands on role which requires at least two to three years experience at a supervisory level. The assistant manager will report directly to the General Manager.
The ideal candidate will have the following characteristics:
- Able to form strong relationships with colleagues, fellow managers and guests
- Passionate about their career, striving to create a memorable guest experience
- Assist in training and development of staff
- Outgoing, Energetic and Enthusiastic
- Assist in achieving the financial targets of the business, controling wage costs and wastage
- Willing to work in a fast paced environment, in one the best restaurants in Dublin
- Be willing to voice their own ideas on how the our product can be improved
- Strong Leadership skills, acting as Duty Manager in the absence of the General Manager
To be considered for this role please send your CV to Sharon@mansionhouse.ie
Chef de Partie
We are seeking a Chef de Partie with outstanding talents to join our team.
- To manage your section within the kitchen with the assistance of the Sous Chef.
- To ensure that the dishes are prepared and cooked according to the specific standards set out by the Head Chef.
- To manage the development and supervision of the junior chefs in your section.
- To ensure that stock is rotated and controlled within the specific section of the kitchen.
- To maintain a detailed Knowledge of the full menu and be able to explain dish descriptions.
- To ensure compliance with legal requirements under the Safety, Health and Welfare Act 2005 and Food Hygiene.
- At least three years experience as a Chef de Partie in a quality, busy establishment.
- To have a strong knowledge of HACCP.
- To lead by example.
- Excellent use of various cooking methods, ingredients, equipment and processes
- Ability to multitask and work efficiently under pressure
- To communicate clearly, professionally and concisely.
- To build effective and constructive relationships.
- To work collaboratively with others in pursuit of the restaurants goals.
To be considered for this role please send your CV to Chef@mansionhouse.ie
Experienced full time Receptionist/ Host
We are currently recruiting a receptionist/host to join our busy front of house team.
- Superior Organisational skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Good phone manner
- Highly presentable
- Good team player
- Skilled in excel and word
- Experience in the hospitality industry would be an advantage
To be considered for this role please send your CV to GM@mansionhouse.ie
Bar and Wait Staff
We are currently recruiting a number of bar and waiting staff to join our award winning bar team.
The ideal candidate:
- Will have at least 2 years bar tending experience in a busy bar.
- Experience making cocktails
- Very well organised
- Extremely hard working
- Well presented
- If applying for wait staff, one year experience workng in a high end restaurant and a good level of food and beverage knowledge.
To be considered for either of these roles please send your CV to GM@mansionhouse.ie
Please note all our customer facing roles require high level English and all our roles require a valid working permit.