FIRE’S FESTIVE SEASON KICKS OFF TO PLEASE THE PALETTES OF DUBLIN FOODIES
The Corporate.ie venue team helped Fire kick off the festive season in style! An interior and exterior makeover saw this stunning dining room transform into a winter wonderland. Tasteful twinkle lights, beautiful baubles and towering Christmas trees completed the understated look.
On the food front tastebuds will be tempted with Fire’s new decadent seasonal menu. Featuring a selection of festive favourites, this is guaranteed to make mouths water!
A preview of the menu is below, along with snaps of the decor.
We advise all those interested in the unique Christmas dining experience at Fire to book now. Reserve your table by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling +353 1 6767 200.
- Fire roasted parsnip and carrot soup with chestnut cream and parsnip crisps
- Fire Char Grilled Slaney Valley Irish Lamb, marinated in spices, with a lime and coriander dip and mixed dressed leaves
- Fire’s Wood Fired Jumbo Prawns stuffed with sautéed chorizo and lobster tail, cooked in olive oil and garlic butter, served with homemade brown soda bread
- 10 oz Irish Hereford Prime Aged Rib-Eye Steak, delicately marbled, with an eye of fat for a full bodied flavour, served with chunky chips and tobacco onions, a baby rocket salad and brandy pepper sauce
- Glin Valley Irish Turkey Roulade with sage and onion stuffing, on a bed of mashed potato finished with a meat jus, buttered brussels sprouts and port and venison chipolatas
- Roast Monkfish Fillet served with creamy mash, buttered asparagus tips and hollandaise sauce
- Homemade Guinness and Brandy Christmas Pudding with Glenisk clotted cream and Bushmill’s crème anglaise
- Bûche de Noel, rolled light chocolate sponge with praline mascarpone filling, amarena cherries and lush chocolate sauce